Client is looking someone with 3years with AWS and 5years into infrastructure architure experience candidate.
Job title: AWS Architect
Job location: Peoria, IL
Seeking an AWS expert with 3years AWS specific experience and 5years infrastructurearchitectureexperience. The candidate should have a strong background in Windows and Linux based Systems, backup and storage administration, infrastructure performance, networking and public and private cloud environments.
• Design, implement and maintain all AWS infrastructure and services within a managed service environment.
• Design, Deploy and maintain enterprise class security, network and systems management applications within an AWS environment.
• Design and implement availability, scalability, and performance plans for the AWS managed service environment.
• Continual re-evaluation of existing stack and infrastructure to maintain optimal performance, availability and security.
• Implement process and quality improvements through task automation. Institute infrastructure as code, security automation and automation or routine maintenance tasks.
• Compliance with security and remediation of security weaknesses.
• Perform data migration from on premises environments into AWS
• Support the business development lifecycle (Business Development, Capture, Solution Architect next migration path, cost reporting and impartments.
• Extensive experience with AWS (AWS Cloud Formation, AWS EC2, S3, VPC, etc.)
• Experience with automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef, Ansible or similar.
• Experience with Nagios, CloudWatch, or similar monitoring tool.
• Experience with Web Services (SOAP, RESTful, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of data migration (to public cloud) practices and technologies.
• Strong background in Linux, Windows
• Scripting experience (Ruby, Python, Bash, etc.)
• Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
• Knowledge of best security practices centered around cloud
• Knowledge of containerization a plus
• Knowledge of agile software development practices and release management
• Thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape.
• Knowledge of DevOps methods and CI/CD automation practices
• Knowledge of containerization technologies (Docker, LXC, etc.)
• HIDS, IDS and IPS experience.
• AWS Certified Professional level certification preferred.