Do you think Cloud Computing is fascinating? Do you ever ponder the backbone that powers internet TV and social media? Are you passionate about driving customer success? Interested in learning new technologies? Do you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment? Do you love discussing new technologies with your friends and family? Do you enjoy digging in on the command line to troubleshoot the old fashioned way? Does the idea of supporting global teams from Seattle make you smile?
As a AWS AR finance manager, you'll help us analyze customer data, provide reporting on our customer’s experience and support our most important clients with their payment issues. You will work with our global teams to improve the customer experience. Together we will provide an outstanding customer experience while ensuring controllership of our AR portfolio. You will interface with other AWS teams including Customer Service, Technology Development Teams and other finance organizations.
Primary areas of responsibility include:
Deep dive into our customer contact data to understand the reasons for customers to contact AWS AR.
Using our contact data and the data from other teams, develop a customer contact strategy and implement projects to reduce customer contacts through self-service and improved order-to-cash processes.
Work with multiple teams across Amazon Web Services to understand and measure the customer experience.
Build tools to measure and communicate the state of our customer experience and results of our efforts to provide an efficient order-to-cash process.
Perform deep dive analysis for AWS customers to solve their problems, gather lessons learned, and use that information to create or improve policies, procedures, and best practice reference materials.
In addition, your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
Driving projects that improve support-related processes.
Work with customer support peers around the globe to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support.
Actively seek solutions to customer and sales needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience.
Making sure internal knowledge reference pages are updated
· 10+ years Finance/accounting analysis skills and the ability to dive deep into data to analyze performance and discover defects.
· 4+ years data analytics including SQL
· 2+ years Experience in Order-to Cash and/or Customer Service with a passion for customer advocacy
· College degree in a technical or business field.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Experience with business intelligence tools and dashboard creation
· A drive to dig into the details of a system or process to solve customer problems
· Proven success in a fast paced support environment
· Demonstrated success driving cross-functional deliverables
· Experience in Quality Assurance / Quality Improvement.
Job ID: 619261