We are looking for AWS Analytics - Architect or our client in ??Atlanta, GA
Job Title: AWS Analytics - Architect
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- In partnership with Product Owner and Enterprise Architecture, and as the technical leader of the development team(s), deliver analytics solutions, including collecting data from providers, building transformations and integrations, persisting within repositories, and distributing to consuming systems.
- Working primarily within AWS, deliver event-driven, data processing pipelines, and ensure data sets are captured, designed, and housed effectively (consistently, optimized for cost, ease of support and maintenance).
- Transition Minimally Viable Product (MVP) solutions into operationally hardened systems, including introducing re-useable objects and patterns to drive automation, maintainability and supportability.
- Code quality: ensure team?s delivered code is of high quality. Conduct code reviews and ensure delivery patterns are followed. Coach, mentor, and evangelize team re: Built-In Quality.
- Environment management: ensure lower environments are governed, healthy, ?clean? (e.g., QA automation)
- Code deployment management: best practice processes and controls are in place and adopted
- Cloud account management: define, refine, and facilitate adoption of patterns for management of access policies, security patterns, and security policies.
- Operational hardening: increase the system?s fault tolerance and self-recovery capabilities.
- Liaison with counterpart technical and business teams (e.g., Cloud Ops, DBAs, SFDC, Enterprise Data Services, Data Governance, Financial Reporting, and Business Unit technology and analytics teams).
- Platform evolution: advise on applications, service offerings, newly available cloud services, and emerging technologies which may be solutions to immediate and/or future state goals.
- Participate in backlog refinement and request decomposition, including data discovery and data analysis.
- Proactively identify, communicate, and resolve issues and risks that interfere with delivery commitments.
- Self-directed problem solving: research and collaborate with peers to drive technical solutions.
- Rapid response and cross-functional work to resolve technical, procedural, and operational issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering.