AWGI Manager International Commercial Operations
Atlas International is one of the industry leaders in International Freight Forwarding and has been recognized for providing top level relocation satisfaction scores and continuously strive to provide best-in-class service. Atlas International is comprised of companies that deliver transportation and related services globally through a network of quality agents and select service partners. Atlas is distinguished by agents ownership and a shared commitment to help people go new places more easily and more securely. Through a continuing emphasis on service excellence, the company has achieved extraordinary growth.
As we continue to grow, we look for individuals who want to be part of our dynamic organization dedicated to providing opportunities to learn about an exciting industry. Every day we help you go new places®, with expertise in moving and logistics, bringing the world within reach.
Position will be located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada.
We are currently seeking an Operations Supervisor to join our team! This position will be responsible for the following duties:
- Maintain a standard of excellence by providing quality service, and retaining top customer satisfaction scores on all shipments.
- Arranges services related to relocation process, interacts with agents, operations personnel, and communicates regularly with customers.
- Plan daily staffing needs to ensure customer satisfaction by moving all shipments on time with clear and direct communications.
- Lead, educate and develop company employees through cross training opportunities while supporting a team work atmosphere.
- Annually establish departmental goals and objectives, ensuring alignment with company goals and objectives.
- Monitor and work to meet company revenue & margin goals.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication, customer service and problem solving skills
- Detailed –oriented, quality focused and ability to work under pressure
- Post-Secondary Educationpreferred
- Minimum 5 yrs experience in Transportation or Moving/Storage industry
- Minimum 2 yrs people management experience