The Associate Vice President (AVP) Workforce Solution Sales is responsible for leading a team of Sales Executives that sell scheduling, patient flow, and predictive analytics solutions exclusively for the healthcare provider market. In this role, the AVP Sales will be responsible for all management activities to ensure optimum performance of the sales team including defining and implementing strategic sales planning, achieving sales goals, data analysis, and meeting with key clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Grow new order value (NOV) and revenues for the Workforce Solutions business segment.
- Develop annual goal and lead team to successful goal attainment
- Direct sales forecasting activities (weekly, monthly, and quarterly), set team and individual performance goals, work with team to develop sales plans
- Prepare data and analysis of individual sales/team performance and results.
- Track and understand market share and report internally on this analysis
- Meet with prospective customers
- Collaborate with product and business leaders in strategy formation and execution
- Develop and update territory plans, manage pipeline in CRM system, and present plans / pipeline to leadership effectively and succinctly.
1. KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years identifying and closing new business sales opportunities.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals in a management capacity.
- 5+ years as director level or above healthcare IT sales management experience
- Deep knowledge of healthcare industry and how information technology is used in the healthcare market, including buying cycles, key trends, value propositions, and critical success criteria.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong presentation skills and executive presence.
- Strategic mindset, strong business acumen, and effective negotiation skills.
- Multi-task oriented; works with a sense of urgency and a desire for excellence in performance.
- Enthusiasm and initiative, and ability to operate independently with limited oversight.
- Ability to travel 25 – 40%.
2. SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Solid computer skills- MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Use of online demonstration tools (i.e. WebEx)
- Excellent communications, including oral, written and presentation skills
3. ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to mobilize others to fulfill the vision.
- Ability to lead in a team selling environment.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to synthesize customer feedback and market data to inform product development and business strategy
HealthStream is an equal opportunity employer. HealthStream prohibits employment practices that discriminate against individual employees or groups of employees on the basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other category deemed protected by state and/or federal law