- You will work on a team to design, craft and present the best possible UI for a suite of digital properties on nearly every platform: mobile, kiosk, point-of-sale, desktop, voice and anywhere customers need to manage their finances.
- Develop site maps, scenarios, flows, wireframes and prototypes of web, tablet and mobile user interfaces (UI).
- Drive the design review cycle, synthesize feedback, and close on design requirements independently.
- Engage with business and IT owners in agile and waterfall processes.
- Support and leverage results from ongoing user research and usability testing efforts.
- Act as an advocate for the end user’s experience.
- Collaborate effectively with remote team members and managers.
- Be a part of daily/weekly standups and present work to peers
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years user experience, information architecture, interaction designexperience
- Bachelor’s Degree in HCI, graphic design, psychology, marketing or information technology or similar area
- Demonstrated experience developing interaction design documentation (site maps, transaction flows, sketches, scenarios, wireframes, navigation models, design patterns) for digital products
- Strong understanding of user centered design and design thinking
- Understanding of user centered design principles and practices
- Experience working on agile teams
- Ability to present work to team members as well as executive leadership
- Ability to work with remote team members
- Proficiency with Axure
- Ability to ensure designs are ADA Compliant across all projects / platforms
- Ability to mentor junior teammates
- Willingness to travel as needed, up to 25%
- Master’s Degree in HCI, graphic design, psychology, marketing or information technology
- Experience conducting or leveraging user research
- Demonstrated thought leadership in Interaction Design: conferences and professional organizations, teaching, and beyond.
Job ID: 1700004633