Organize and manage IT component of strategic enterprise programs and initiatives as an extension of the CIO position. Act in the capacity of the CIO to assess technology and operations impacts of new strategic initiatives; assure alignment with IT Enterprise Architecture and strategies. Liaise with managed services provider for IT to enable work on strategic initiatives; provide governance and direction for mgd services provider in all initiatives. Provider chief of staff capabilities for the office of the CIO.
- Oversee / participate in ideation, impact analysis, resource needs definition, and program execution of enterprise and IT specific strategic initiatives.
- Manage performance of various suppliers to ensure successful outcome of strategic programs/projects including managed services IT and Ops supplier, medical vendors, operational vendors and network delegates.
- Assume duties as assigned by the CIO and C-Suite executives to ensure program delivery of strategic program and projects.
- Liaise with IT leadership in applications, security, infrastructure, and delivery to ensure appropriate inclusion in program delivery.
- Liaise with business unit leadership (i.e., network, clinical, actuarial, operations, etc.) to drive appropriate program governance models, accountabilities of business unit participants, and execution planning to ensure overall program delivery success.
- Bachelors Required
- Master’s Degree preferred (MBA, MHA, MPH, MIS)
- At least 10 years in health payer and provider IT and or delivery roles (prefer both payer and provider experience)
- Prior experience in management consulting preferred
- Direct experience in managing C-Suite stakeholders in program initiation and execution
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal delivery
- Excellent skills in breaking complex program scope and goals into deliverable -based and simple work elements that can be easily managed
- Strategic planning expertise
We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws and regulations, EmblemHealth may provide work visa sponsorship for certain positions.