As the AVP - Strategic Initiatives you will be responsible for intradepartmental setup of the general management infrastructure for Strategic Initiatives and Implementations. You will interface with cross-functional leaders across CareCentrix (e.g. Business Development, Network Management, Clinical Operations, Human Resources, Finance, Training, etc.) for the purpose of cascading communications and advocating support for Department initiatives to achieve objectives. In addition to the intradepartmental responsibilities, this position may be asked to lead integration of new partnerships and/or acquisitions, if needed. The position will also lead, manage, and facilitate strategic, cross functional corporate business initiatives and if necessary, assume business ownership of new, cross-functional business processes on an interim or permanent basis when needed.
In this Role you will:
- Create and implement departmental infrastructure: business rules and operating parameters, vehicles for objective planning, activity tracking, resource utilization tracking, intradepartmental communications and management forums, and reporting.
- Capitalize on opportunities and proactively takes action to improve project and/or organizational efficiencies, results, or team performance.
- Develop and produce presentations, framework illustrations, and discussion guides of optimal quality in content and style to meet the expectations of the business. Reviews the work of colleagues for content and quality to ensure the expectations of the business unit are met.
- Support Department leadership in oversight and management of Department initiatives with respect to alignment with broader corporate initiatives.
- Support Department leadership, as needed, in project management/execution activities for initiatives related to product, clinical, network, and design/development.
- Identify opportunities for follow-up on business, or changes in scope of projects, and promotes opportunities with senior management.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives that resolve outstanding client issues, formulate new business processes, and provide strategic direction.
- Assume business owner role and responsibilities for newly developed business processes; manage process to deliver effectively with operational/compliance metrics.
- Lead and supports the integration of new and emerging business lines into the core CCX business using expertise, best practices, and knowledge of the client’s business to address specific needs.
- Provide leadership and guidance, leveraging project work experience to efficiently complete an assigned project and facilitate business decisions. Direct and/or manage process flow development, methods of improvement, and performance measurement for all initiatives.
You should apply if you have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Management, or equivalent,
- A minimum of 8 years of experience managing strategic business initiatives.
- Managed health care experience (preferable).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to create and deliver effective presentations and interpret complex communications.
- Strong organizational, leadership, project management, and change management skills are required.
- Excellent reasoning skills with the ability to analyze problems and identify solution options are essential.
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff, lead and direct internal cross-functional project teams, and interact professionally at all levels, including senior and executive management.