AVP, Strategic Alliances and Partnership
Primary objective of the role is to build an eco-system of Product Alliances & Partnerships and drive revenues from this.
The mandate has 4 major components:
- Build digital product partnerships in close collaboration with Vertical/Business heads – Identify and build Product Partnership in close collaboration with respective Vertical heads ( P&C, Health, Life, Banking, F&A, Analytics).
- Manage & Governance of Partnership – Build vision for the partnership, develops solutions that complements EXL offering, create alignment and build multiple relationships between the companies.
- Partnership Collaterals & Marketing – Build marketing and sales plan around the Partnership, create collaterals, develops prototypes and PR/communication around this.
- Drive Product based Revenues – Collaborate closely with the Sales team on both sides to drive significant partnership driven revenues.
He/she will have specific targets as follows:
- $2-5 M Product revenues in 2018 around Partner Products and scale that manifold in coming years.
- The role is strategic and responsible for building eco system of partnerships, developing distinctive digital solutions by leveraging Partnerships and driving topline growth.
- Develop the Operating Plan for Product Partnerships in close alignment with each of the Vertical heads.
- Make the initial contact with Partners, explore potential for mutual growth and get the right people involved.
- Develop white labeled or co labeled solutions around Partners Products that complements EXL service offering.
- Develop a Partner specific business plan to drive growth on both sides.
- Drive executive connect and alignment from Governance perspective.
- Collaborate to drive sales opportunities globally around Partner products.
- 5-8 years’ experience in dealing with Strategic partnerships – preferably with Product companies (CSC, Sunguard, Dell Perot, Xerox, FiServ, Cognizant, Genpact, Accenture, Infosys, TCS, Pega, etc).
- Leadership skills and ability to drive collaboration and teaming.
- Direct experience of building or managing strategic partnerships.
- Ability to develop complementary solutions and apply strategic thinking.
- Sales orientation and ability to drive product based revenues in close collaboration with sales.
- Networked in the BFSI industry.
- Strong communication skills and ability to inspire confidence.
- ID 2017-4664