AVP Services Solutions-Retirement Solutions Division
We are seeking a dynamic, service-focused leader for the AVP of Services Solutions in our Retirement Solutions Division (RSD) in Omaha, Nebraska. This role will lead the Operations business processing functions to ensure the departments are delivering the necessary value to RSD in the achievement of the long-term vision and business objectives. This role drives innovative solutions to both today's and tomorrow's challenges, builds leadership and technical capabilities for the future and manages obstacles in a purposeful, driven manner. Responsible for creating and maintaining a dynamic culture anchored on employee development and engagement. This role will lead and develop a team of Directors, Managers, and Supervisors in the business processing areas for fixed and variable annuity retail products, including New Business, Licensing & Commissions, Document Control Center, In-force Contract Services, and Institutional & Structured Settlements.
- Responsible for communicating the strategic business direction to direct reports so departments can effectively lead to provide high quality, compliant operations processing utilizing innovative, efficient, and cost-effective processes to support the RSD business.
- Provides advice, expertise, and decision-making around operational and processing issues on Divisional committees and working groups.
- Collaborates with peers and colleagues to expand knowledge and perspective of other areas within organization.
- Ensures internal service objectives are met.
- Ensures cost center budgets are aligned with established targets and strategic direction.
- Oversee, manage, and maintain processes, in support of all legal, compliance, audit, and regulatory requirements as enforced by the SEC, FINRA, IRS, and DOI regulators.
- Manage operational risk through oversight and adherence of key controls.
Factors for Success:
- 10+ years of leadership experience within the financial services industry.
- Demonstrated ability to build, direct and grow successful and motivated teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to drive vision and purpose and create a culture of open communication.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Financial Services experience required, annuity experience preferred.
- FINRA Series 6 or 7 license and 24 or 26 preferred.