Obtain an understanding of key business needs, document complex business processes and work
directly with end users to determine the project goal and create effective solutions for the One GL project.
• Perform full software development life Cycle – Requirement analysis, design, development, testing and
implementation of One GL project using ASP.NET Model View Controller (MVC) Core architecture, C#,
Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Framework (WPF), Entity
Framework, SQL Server, JQuery and Hypertext Markup Language (HTML).
• Research and evaluate software related technologies and products and recommend them to improve the
scalability, maintainability, testability, security, and performance of the application.
• Follow software development standards and guidelines aligned with company policies and procedures
• Expert and extensive use of Structured Query Language (SQL) Scripts and Language Integrated Query
(LINQ) to analyze complex business data, generate reports and provide solutions to business users.
• Collaborate with other developers of the project and integrate the system.
• Perform System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure the quality of the
• Maintain and support ARC application by providing month end support that ranges
from data loads, running various queries and processes to troubleshoot issues related to finance book
• Prototype and simulate of critical design elements to determine feasibility and ensure performance,
security, and other non-functional requirements can be met.
• Prepare documentation for technical design and solution deployment
Senior Technical Lead capable of own/maintaining a number of finance applications and manage the full life cycle. Design, Development, maintenance and production support.
Education: 4 yearBachelor’s degree in Computer Science or engineering in a related field.
Experience: A minimum of 8+ years of professional experience designing, developing and supporting advanced .NET web applications.
Senior .NET Developer for Finance IT team with following skills-
• ASP .Net MVC with C#, Web API, WCF, WPF
• Entity Framework 6, LINQ
• SQL Server development experience with SSIS/SSRS
Candidate must demonstrate:• Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in analysis, design and development of web services and web applications under .NET framework• Proven problem solving and root cause identification skills • Ability to concisely and efficiently consolidate functional requirements into well documented technical solutions / design• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to interact with team members and service providers• Demonstrated teamwork, time management and multi-tasking skills• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or engineering in a related field • Experience with financial systems a must