The Project Manager provides full leadership and supervisory responsibility. Provides operational/service leadership and direction to team(s). Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge through provision of value-added perspectives or advisory services. May contribute to the development of new techniques, models and plans within area of expertise. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Generally has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness of end results and shared responsibility for planning and budgets. Work affects an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Full supervisory responsibility, ensuring motivation and development of team through professional leadership to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations as well as direction of daily tasks and responsibilities. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the daily execution of significant projects within a focus area and resolution of complex problems or transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes.
- Full ownership for one or more processes, reports, procedures or products, and may also be considered analytical or procedural experts representing a unit or team on cross-function process or project deliverables.
- May supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees, but will not typically have formal management role.
- Manages one team (consisting of support staff and/or entry-level analysts).
- Full leadership and/or supervisory responsibilities.
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area to resolve issues.
- Ensures creation of project plan and charter benefits management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central project issue log.
- Ensures resources are assigned to project & monitor commitment.
- Ensures change control is executed throughout project.
- Identifies, documents, and understands project dependencies Identify key stakeholders who participate in project scope definition.
- Tracks actual project costs, identify variances, and reforecast project costs as needed.
- Measures project management performance against standards.
- Ensures appropriate project staffing levels.
- Establishes project communication needs and create project communication plan.
- Creates the project risk management plan.
- Partners with cross function peers to create, administer, track, and eventually close project contracts.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
The Electronification Program is a key priority for Citi and is focused on addressing the many transformational changes emerging technologies
are bringing to Financial Services. The Electronification Implementation Lead will be responsible for the successful execution of key initiatives within this Program and requires very strong program management skills along with an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset to drive
execution. This role is within the business and in addition to strong execution skills; this role will require excellent communication skills to support frequent interaction with business seniors, project leads, and other stakeholders.
The following are some of the specific activities expected of this role:
• Mobilize key senior stakeholders across different functions and businesses to drive results and ensure proper governance.
• Working with stakeholders, develop a unified execution strategy which presents a singular experience to our clients and drives usage
to the platform
• Manage work stream lead activities, track the progress of the program, identify and address issues to ensure successful execution
• Accountable for the successful delivery of workstream deliverables in line with overall project objectives and timescales
• Present program overview and status update to business heads and technology seniors
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US --
Time Type : --
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .