Berkley Re Solutions develops insurance and reinsurance solutions for a variety of casualty risks. Berkley Re Solutions is a member company of W. R. Berkley Corporation rated A+ XV by A.M. Best. We provide exceptional financial security and utilize global knowledge and expertise to offer you thoughtful solutions. We operate locally and focus on producing industry leading returns with and for our partner clients.
This role will be critical in the development of our overall portfolio and innovating to create new product offerings. Role plays a role within the product lifecycle maintenance in regards to: developing and implementing best practices, underwriting appetite, guidelines, forms, forms usage, terms and conditions, etc.
- Market and assist in marketing for new product lines of business.
- Provide training and product assistance for all product lines.
- Participates in the identification and development of viable new products.
- Draft policies, endorsements and state amendatory endorsements
- Assist in drafting underwriting rules, manuals and questionnaires
- Assist with underwriting and regulatory Auditing
- Conduct state insurance reg. research as it may relate to licensing, traditional and non-traditional distribution and emerging regulations impacting in-force business
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ Insurance experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience with insurance filings and/or developing coverage wording
- Innovative Mindset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
- Four (4) year College Degree – Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Risk Management preferred
- JD or MBA preferred
- CPCU or other designations preferred