Manages the Accounts Payable and Procurement Operations functions. Provides overall direction and leadership for the development and execution of all Procurement programs. Responsible for managing and maintaining sourcing to payment processes, policies and procedures. Manages the development, implementation and support of Procurement technology
- Manages the Accounts Payable function for Voya, including all outsourced functions. Develops policies and procedures, manages on-shore and off-shore staff, ensures SLA’s are met, and customer satisfaction. Manages the most complex problems around the A/P process.
- Manages the ongoing operational Procure to Pay functions related to Procurement technology, Purchasing Cards, purchasing catalogs and Corporate programs. Ensures existing systems are maintained, up to date, monitored, secure and operating efficiently.
- Manages technology implementations including requirements gathering, vendor selection, development of processes, oversight of IT resources, coordinating resources for testing, deployment – including communications and training for users, project budget tracking and facilitating project meetings.
- Manages the expansion of procurement owned programs that produce process efficiencies and revenue for the company. These programs include: 1) Corporate Travel, 2) Corporate Credit Card and 3) the Procurement Card
- Develop cost and benefit analysis required to support and expand the procurement owned programs.
- Hires and develops staff including performance planning, development, training and goal setting to achieve the department objectives. Conducts performance reviews and administers pay.
- Develops and maintains department budget.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Business or equivalent work experience required and an MBA (graduate degree) preferred.
- 3 – 5 years of proven success in managing multiple projects.
- 7+ years general business experience and specific procurement operations experience required
- Proven experience in managing in an operations environment.
- Knowledge and practical use of Continuous Improvement (CI) management methodology preferred.
- Staff management including management of managers and development experience required
- Knowledge of financial systems structure and integration requirements preferred.
- Experience in setting goals and development of budgets required.
- Excellent communication, consultation and team skills.