We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Essential Job Functions
- Reviews all loan packages for submission to underwriting for quality and consistency to expedite the final approval process.
- Responsible for motivating, directing and evaluating the work of six or less Account Managers and/or Account Manager Supervisors.
- Ensures that loans submitted to processing are completed with all required stipulations, in a guide turnaround time, within compliance of all CHEC policies and government regulations.
- Acts as a liaison between the office location and the Corporate Underwriting/Closing department.
- Pre-approve loan applications and set pricing to achieve revenue goals.
- Maintain production standards per minimum acceptable levels as set by CHEC management.
- Trains and helps support new Account Managers and/or Account Manager Supervisors by answering questions and providing support, as needed.
- Ensures office location is in compliance with all government reporting guidelines, with special emphasis on RESPA, HMDA, and Section 32.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years experience of sub-prime mortgage loan processing experiencerequired; consumer finance or mortgage lending industry experience a plus