We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a particular focus on attention to detail and service standards. Investran or eFront experience is an advantage for this role.
- Review and sign off the NAV of the Private equity and Hybrid Funds that include recording Journal Entries, preparing monthly/Quarterly/Annual Financials, reviewing investor notices and completing various client reporting.
- Review Capital Call and distribution workings along with notices and release to respective investors
- Manage the onboarding of new funds and their completion in line with fund documentation and Apex KOPs.
- Ensure that are controls are being adhered to.
- Manage work allocation among the team and ensure back up and BCP plans are in place.
- Manage and develop your direct reports within a growing team.
- Identify and implement process improvement techniques to improve the process efficiency and team productivity.
- Managing the client relationships for the Funds and individually handle the deliverable requirements on daily/weekly/monthly/Quarterly basis
- Liaising with various Apex offices, clients and Auditors on various requirements and ensure all supports are provided to the auditors to get the financials approved on the agreed timeline.
- Liaising with multiple stake holders in the organization and ensure the tight deadlines are met.
- Develop customized reports on the accounting system to support the client requirements.
- Understand and complete adhoc requests from clients.
- Experience working in Fund Accounting, NAV calculation of Private Equity/Real Estate/Hybrid Funds
- Team Management Experience and problem solving skills
- Experience in Bank debt and loan debt instruments with other Private equity instruments
- Good experience in handling the client relationships and should be good in written and oral communication.
- Good conceptual knowledge in accounting principles and financial statement preparation.
- Experience in handling audit requirements and adhoc client requirements in Fund accounting.
- Experience working on some of the following would be an advantage. Investran, Geneva, eFront, Paxus,
- Relevant Experience – Minimum 5 years of experience preferably into PERE and Hybrid Funds
- Post graduate in Commerce, MBA Finance, CA/CMA/CFA
- Strong experience in benefit plan administration, including insurance, 401(K) and assisting with design and deployment of benefits programs
All applications will be strictly confidential.