• Portfolio Management: Manages all portfolio management related activities for assigned commercial real estate portfolio.
• Asset Classifications: Ensures assigned portfolio is reviewed periodically and PD/LGD/Regulatory Ratings are appropriate and changes are timely when needed.
• Credit Actions: Provides sound analysis and recommendations on credit actions as they arise. Liaise with various parties to ensure approved credit actions are carried out timely and appropriately.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or equivalent, MBA preferred.
• 3+ years work experience in managing a Commercial Real Estate loan portfolio, including risk management, valuation, audits, and credit management.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and implement rapid changes in project direction.
• Ability to provide complex loan analysis and make sound recommendations.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills required