AVP, Platform Program Manager
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
The AVP, Platform Program Manager is a newly created position which will report to the SVP of Small Commercial Insurance Platforms and focus on agency operations, technology and has the drive for innovation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Drive implementation and adoption of the new platform with our agency network
- Drive implementation strategy, roadshows and communications
- Drive agent adoption of the strategic platform, leading up to, as part of, and following deployment. Determine how we on-board agents to the platform, continuing to question how and why they interact with us and our competition in the way they do; focus on: what will drive usage and adoption? “Sit in the seat of the user” to act as the voice of the agent and insured.
- Responsible for translating operational process and workflows into system capabilities
- Implement Customer service levels and best practices to drive value
- Assist with training programs and staff development plans to create a learning organization
- Determine operational strategies, identify technologies and process enhancement that can drive these
- Coordinate with Help desks on issues and trends affecting platform
- Collaborate with Marketing, Training, and Distribution to build plan for how we will roll out deployment for agents, including streamlined, simplified, and intuitive messaging.
- Work with Field sales team on agency management, sales strategies, contests
- Communicating and coordinating with internal departments
- Ensure platform adherence to Underwriting standards, compliance, and internal audit requirements
- Act as an escalation point for customer (agent) issues and ensure timely resolution
Develop metrics and analytics that provide insights on behaviors and define areas for continued improvement
- Establish engagement, behavioral, and other KPIs that will serve as baseline for which we measure platform impact.
- Understand the competitive landscape and use it to shape platform strategy and priorities.
- Test, learn, and refine the platform and how stakeholders are interacting with it. Work with cross-functional teams to coordinate and communicate product, feature, etc. updates.
- Pinpoint root causes of issues in other business functions (operational, product, underwriting, etc.) that are exposed through digital transparency. Collaborate with these cross-functional teams to troubleshoot, prioritize, and treat.
- Identify engagement patterns and trends, including platform adjustments that will impact revenue, new and existing future channel opportunities, and other product opportunities.
- See business through holistic lens to proactively identify areas where strategic platform will affect other areas of the business. Collaborate and communicate internally to cross-functional teams.
- Consider capabilities from a scalable viewpoint, acting as a model within Chubb for digital.
- Position Chubb as the digital center of excellence, with the effect of driving usage and revenue.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Strong business acumen, instinct and understanding of products, risk appetite and niches.
- Track record of high achievement in a team-based and results-oriented culture
- Proven track record in relationship-building and driving change in a fast-paced work environment.
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills, with thorough attention to detail.
- Excellent planning, documentation and problem solving skills.
- Project management ability and drive-for-results orientation.