- Lead and architect solutions that meet SYF business requirements to improve business values, product stability & resiliency, optimize and improve infrastructureutilization
- Provide operational assistance and guidance for Pivotal Cloud Foundry platform including; monitoring, management, high availability, security compliance/auditing, firewalls, networking, storage, service brokers and build packs
- Establish and maintain continuous delivery pipelines for deployment of Pivotal Cloud Foundry and related products for various Orgs
- Design and implement continuous integration and continuous delivery processes to deliver applications to production, fostering a culture of continuous process improvement
- Work with Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management and Change Management Processes for all Cloud Services.
- Collaborate with internal technical resources and third party vendors to resolve issues and to understand the causes behind the issues. Identify root causes in a timely and efficient manner, to minimize business impacts.
- Continuously learn and be at the leading edge of Pivotal and industry trends
- Evaluate, assess and implement process, policies and procedures for daily operations, security, encryption technologies, high availability of PCF architecture and design.
- Work with team members to design, architect and implement solutions across geographic locations
- Provide daily operational support for PCF related activities including platform monitoring, creation and maintenance of automation scripts, supporting application teams
- Create, assess, update and maintain documentation pertaining to PCF platform
- Become an agent of change within customer organizations
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 years of experience in Information Technology OR in lieu of the Bachelor’s degree minimum 8years of experience in Information Technology in a release management or production operations role
- Minimum 5 years of experience with production systems and/or working on production issues
- Minimum 3 years of experience with networking and/or related technologies (e.g. load balancing / DNS / SSL / firewalls / NAT)
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on or leading teams performing systems automation and integration (in an agile methodology and/or using lean techniques preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, and other Continuous Integration tools
- Experience using scripting, +programming languages to automate frequently executed activities
- Experience with a platform as a service product such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Heroku, AWS, or similar
- Hands on experience with Chef, BOSH, or related automation / orchestration tools
- Experience working with SAML, oAuth 2, Active Directory and network protocols
- Solid understanding of systems monitoring, alerting and analytics (NewRelic, AppDynamics, Cacti, Graphite, Nagios, Splunk, Datadog, etc.)
- A software development background or experience in DevOps automation is a big plus
- Solid communication skills, and must be highly motivated and demonstrate high level of initiative.
- Must be a self-starter, ability to quickly learn, adapt, shows initiative and thinks outside the box.
Job ID: 1800000518