The AVP of Strategic Alliance is responsible for generating new leads, developing relationships, and producing revenue for the Sales department.
- Develop relationships with health systems, ACO's, IPA's and large physician practices.
- Provide collaborative sales opportunities for the company with SVP and EVP involvement.
- Support PathGroup's mission, vision, goals and management decisions.
- Provide leadership and supervise/manage assigned department, make decisions, solve problems, develop procedures, and conduct and attend meetings.
- Provide operational insights when needed and support the core marketing plan in conjunction with other Regional Sales Managers, Territory Sales Managers and all Executive Management, while meeting and exceeding expectations in personal territory.
- Develop new markets and set up new business accounts in both personal and reporting rep territories.
- Discover and develop new needed services for core and specialty clients.
- Responsible for sales, sales forecasting, quotas, budget process and meeting sales targets assigned for large clients.
- Work in tandem with other Regional Managers with regard to implementing special projects (i.e., blitzing weak territories, ride dates for training and sharing expertise, etc.) in their territories.
- Assist in Sales and Marketing strategy for competing in new and existing core markets.
- Perform all job responsibilities in alignment with the industry's best security practices and regulatory guidelines to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of protected health information and other sensitive company data.
- Must be familiar with and abide by the Corporate Compliance Program and all Corporate policies, including the Privacy and Security policies.
- Work with other departments within PathGroup and subsidiaries.
- Nothing in the job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & LICENSURE:
- B.S. or B.A. or equivalent experience required.
- Valid driver's license and excellent driving record required.
- 7 years of medical sales experience preferred.
- Experience in the clinical and anatomical laboratory market preferred.
- A proven track record of success in the sales field required.