• Application work will include engineering, troubleshooting production issues, performing root cause analysis after incidents, tuning, and security analysis.
• Vended product upgrade planning, coordination across teams and
• Ability to interface with off-shore team members for support of daily tasks and teaching of new technology
• Follow existing organizational and team processes while always looking for improvements.
• Monitor infrastructure performance, anticipating and proactively responding to capacity, recovery, and business continuance issues.
• Closely adhere to CIT’s Service Desk, Change Management, and Security policies and procedures.
• Provide off-hours support as needed
Minimum 5+ years’ experience in managing complex applications in IT environments, multi-server implementation.
• Validating installed application and providing multi-tier application support by using system engineering best practices.
• Solid knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
• Basic networking, load balancing and micro segmentation knowledge for application engineering and troubleshooting.
• Candidate should have experience in platform evaluation for performance and optimization, general troubleshooting and problem management skills, and ability to multi-task.
• Solid understanding of Active Directory, Group Policy, and Windows Networking (DNS, DHCP).
• Advance knowledge with hosting platforms like IIS, Tomcat.
• Understanding of secure File transfer protocols (FTP,SFTP,FTS)
• Knowledge of PowerShell or other scripting languages for process automation.
• Strong process documentation skills
• Experience working for financial services or banking organizations is a plus