You are the right candidate if you…
- Have passion: Sure you can code, but are you passionate about software development?
- Have common sense: Building is important, but do you think through designs to ensure they’re the best solutions first?
- Are slightly obsessed with pretty code: Do you write elegant, testable, performant code that is robust and scalable?
- Are a leader: This AVP will lead a tech team to deliver awesome cutting edge apps. Are you up for the challenge?
- Learn quickly and adapt to new technology: Let’s face it – technology changes by the minute. Are you able to quickly adapt and learn to be productive with new languages, operating systems, and tools?
- Application development in support of multiple project streams including data services, web UIs, and critical processing
- Engage and collaborate with those in Treasury Risk, Reporting, Investments, Middle Office operations, accounting and IT
- Develop reliable/reusable/scalable/service-oriented software solutions and documentation according to our existing software design practices.
- Develop proof of concept models to support design efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years of IT experience or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma/GED and 4 years of IT experience
- Minimum of 2years ofexperience with one or more of the followingtechnologies,languages and processes:
- C# 4.0 or higher
- Strong knowledge of the .NET platform and architecture of n-tier applications
- SQL (TSQLPLSQL)
- Asp.NET MVC
- Experience with AngularJS, JQuery
- Experience with deploying and supporting applications in .NetCore
- Experience with web front-end development frameworks including HTML5, Bootstrap
- Strong technical acumen and proven ability to learn quickly and apply creative problem solving to technical challenges
- Strong understanding of web architecture including web, app, data tier and networkdesign.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Cross functional team plyer with the ability to work seamlessly across a matrix organization
- Experience in banking and financial industry
- Good organizational skills in a deadline driven environment
Job ID: 1800000434