As a AVP - Marketing, Networking Interconnect, you will be responsible for the outbound and inbound product management activities for all Interconnect products and IP offerings. You will craft the messaging and positioning for products, manage all programs associated with your products and develop collateral pertaining to your products. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Manager you will be the product expert while managing key aspects of the development of the product and taking it to market.
Lead or support product strategy development and help define the corporate product
· Lead market research and analysis projects
· Manage development of sales collateral and other marketing materials
· Support field product demos
· Investigate strategic alliances, with involvement from the engineering group
· Support program and customer management of your products and IP offerings
· Establish and maintain Sales and Marketing process and documentation.
Qualifications, Experiences and Attributes: