- Utilizes in-place Project Management process to manage new application development projects for Sales, Originations, Operations, Risk, Finance and Marketing through complete project lifecycles.
- Interacts with business users to gather and validate requirements and develop detailed specifications and designs for new architecture.
- Leads an off-shore team for new application development and cycle maintenance.
- Leads architecturedesign and code reviews. Leads systems, integration and user acceptance testing, and roll-out of new applications.
- Ability to travel 10-20% of the time
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of IT experience or in lieu of a Degree, High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of 4 years of IT experience and project managementexperience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in developing and implementing information systems
- Minimum of 2 years of Project Managementexperience to include working on gathering business need requirements, planning and defining business solutions, and working with the application and infrastructure teams to manage the project through the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a liaison with one or more of the various business functions (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Operations) on IT projects
- SFDC admin and developer certifications
- Other cloud platforms such as Pardot, Seismic, Birst, Tableau, crmFusion, SAML authentication, ETL
- Experience with Mobility Airwatch MDM, Apple iOS, Bluetooth
- IT project managementexperience within Financial Services industry.
- IT project managementexperience within the credit card industry.
- Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Client relationship management experience.
- IT Project Managementexperience within a technical project management role.
- Strong customer/client focus and ability to manage customer/client expectations.
- Understand current technical architecture and strategies of Synchrony Financial systems and/or closed network credit systems.
- Corporate Leadership Program (i.e. GE ITLP, Synchrony BLP)
- FDR or TSYS credit card processing
- Mobile iOS application development and deployment experience
- Oracle RDBMSExperience
- Data Integration experience
- Ability to manage and lead multiple concurrent IT projects while adhering to our PMO standards
- Familiar with Waterfall and Agile software development methodology
- Awareness of Compliance and Regulatory requirements in credit card acquisition and transaction processing
- LeanSix Sigma – Green Belt or Black Belt Certification.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven track record of acting as a strategic IT business partner with senior leadership.
- Demonstrated competency with linking business strategy with IT technology initiatives.
- Strong analytical and technical skillset used to drive requirements, testing and production validation.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and work effectively across business boundaries.
- Superior oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to manage expectations of the business, clients, team members, management and external groups.
Job ID: 1800000195