Johnson City, TN
Not Specified years
Posted 52 days ago
Job DefinitionSCOPE OF POSITION
The AVP is responsible for the developing and deploying strategies around the clinical services needed to achieve the desired clinical outcomes for all populations managed or supported by ISHN. These populations include, but not limited to, Ballad Health team members and their dependents; Medicare and/or Medicaid beneficiaries; and community organizations and other employers in the Ballad Health service region. The AVP works collaboratively with other Ballad Health market, corporate, and service-line leaders to achieve the clinical integration needed to achieve optimal quality outcomes and financial performance, especially for Ballad Health’s value-based contracts. Works closely with the medical director and clinical committee of AnewCare, Ballad Health’s accountable care organization (ACO), to drive improvement in both quality and financial performance for all ACO contracts.
1. Organize and effectively deploy care management delivery teams to manage assigned populations to achieve desired health outcomes. Ensure integrated and flexible staffing model in place to leverage available resources and maximize labor across multiple populations.
2. Guide the development and deployment of comprehensive programs around wellness, prevention and care management to improve the health of the Ballad Health team member population.
3. Work closely with the ISHN analytic services team to identify and stratify opportunities within the populations being managed to implement targeted interventions to drive health outcomes, close quality gaps, and maximize performance of value-based contracts.
4. Provide clinical leadership to ensure AnewCare achieves the minimum savings rate and quality score needed to generate shared savings under MSSP.
5. Develop strong, collaborative relationships with other Ballad Health clinical leaders, to include Business Health, Community Health, inpatient case management, post-acute, home health/hospice, service line leaders, Ballad Health Medical Services, facility CMOs, COOs, and emergency departments.
6. Responsible for operationalizing special initiatives and/or government contracts as directed by Ballad Health leadership (eg, Accountable Health Communities, bundle payment programs, etc). Actively participates in strategic decision making process to evaluate and assess which programs and/or value-based contracts Ballad Health should pursue.
7. As a key member of the ISHN leadership team, develops strategies to enhance care management and analytics capabilities needed to support a potential future clinically integrated network (CIN).
See Table of Organization
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
RN or comparable clinical experience.