The individual selected will be responsible for enterprise level client integration initiatives. This will include leading cross-functional teams to incorporate existing connectivity options into partner Point Of Sale (POS) systems and Practice Management Systems (PMS) as well as supporting the identification, development and delivery of new integrated solutions for usage, service and compliance purposes.
- Lead assigned partner teams through the required steps to build and certify POS/PMS connections to existing integration solutions (e.g., web services): create & manage rigorous project plans, create, manage and track Work Breakdown Structures, lead technical meetings by phone & in person, troubleshoot issues, successfully navigate internal review & approval processes, capture & archive project documentation and ensure timely updates to pertinent stakeholders.
- Work directly with Sales, IT, Compliance, Marketing, Operations and other internal teams as well as external clients and partners to develop, test and launch integrated solutions that enable innovation, sales growth and adherence to all regulatory, legal and internal policy standards.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to provide ongoing support, maintenance and enhancement of integrated solutions and implementation instances.
- Provide updates on the status of projects, functionality of completed integration builds and results of implemented solutions.
- Mentor and train other team members in Project Management best practices.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or seven years of equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
- 5+ years of recent hands-on Project Management experience
- 3+ years of Leadership experience
- 3+ years of experience in Credit Card or Payments or Financial Services environment
- Demonstrated leadership, influencing, problem solving, written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, team oriented, collaborative, good listener
- Strong technical acumen
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, Visio, Project
- Able to travel up to 15% of the time.
- Working knowledge of current Synchrony Financial POS solutions
- CareCredit, Bankcard, Private Label, and/or Dual Card experience
- 3+ years of Healthcare experience
- Demonstrated strategic, analytical and statistical skills
- Experience working with external partners and/or clients on product ideation and project management
- Global mindset, willing to leverage best practices regardless of source
- Project Management certification / PMP / PMI / PMBOK / Six Sigma certification – highly desired