Scope of Function / Job Description:This role will require an individual to collaborate with peer organizations, deliver process awareness to the organization andsupport senior management within Command Center Operations and other within CTI, CTO, ICG and GCG.Theresponsibilitiesinclude, but are not limited to the following.
- Partner with the teams to establish Service Level Management for standard reporting, control processes, detailed accurate metrics reporting standards, service level reporting and KPIs
- Collaborate with peer organizations to drive process enhancements and establish standards to streamline and strengthen services of the CCO organization
- Deliver and ensure awareness for all processing within respective business.
- Analyze, document and deliver business discussions on a regular basis. Discuss recommendations for changes to existing or new business processes
- Work with the business by assisting in completing issues root-cause analysis and ensuring proposed remediation plans are thoroughly vetted with appropriate implementation plans and timeframes
- Follow up with the business on outstanding issues – open Service Now issues, MIM’s, SIRT’s, to ensure timely resolution of all items; escalate aging issues as appropriate to senior management
- Manage standardized reporting that will be used globally.
- Improve client experience
- Monitor Critical Path
- Support senior management requests for all efforts and initiatives
- Act as a subject-matter-expert for business aligned metrics
- Keep abreast of new technologies as they move into the CCO
- Someone who is comfortable with solely “owning” a process end-to-end and requires little micro-management, but also managing the facilitation of overall reporting.
- In-depth analysis of key trends and “Root Cause” factors and as a direct result, providing recommendations and then managing/reporting said recommendations to successful remediation and closure.
- Daily oversight and governance management of production support matters and issues in Steady-State as it pertains to quality and productivity of said support resources.
- This will include, but not be limited to the following tasks:
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly tracking of support tickets and service requests per standard SLA’s/KPI’s metrics
- In-depth analysis and identification of key trends and “root cause” factors, and provide and track recommendations to remediation
- Periodic reporting of said metrics, trends, and root causes and overall quality/productivity of CCO support, including consolidated Executive Summary (which will include extrapolation of projected productivity resource/cost saves)
- Periodic calls with production support leads as well as CCO management team
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to learn new skills quickly with little supervision and ensuring the detail is of high priority
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well at all levels
- Efficiently and effectively manages work, time, and resources
- Applied knowledge of standard development methodologies
- Ability to handle high stress and pressure situations
- Strong problem solving and program execution skills while being process orientated
- Self-motivating and delivery focused individual
- Ability to understand the big picture – can step back and understand the context of problems beforeapplying analytical skills to address the issues
- Proven ability to communicate and develop long lasting relationships with all levels of Management in a clear, concise manner
About CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.Citi’sMission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standardsexplain how we do it. Our missionis to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
- Technology, client engagement, with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, and preferably experience in the overall tracking and reporting of production support quality and productivity metrics.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experiencerequired
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Excellent time management, strong project and analytical skills applicable across different functions, products and portfolios
- Comfortable in front of senior management and strong presentation skills
- Metrics/Analytics experience; global or international
- Prioritizes high impact potential problems effectively
- Innovative. Well versed in developing new ideas and improving current processes
- Considers broad implications of decisions on different functions and products
- Demonstrated ability to lead through influence and a keen understanding of business dynamics
- Strong communication, presentation and written skills
- Excellent collaboration, influence and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experiencerequired
Job ID: 18027004