XOME, a division of Nationstar Mortgage (NYSE:NSM), seeks an exceptional individual to join the HR Business Partner team as the AVP, Human Resources for the Xome line of business. At Xome, we believe the process of buying and selling a home shouldn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership, so we’ve reimagined the real estate experience to create a bridge between the offline and online world. Xome is the only platform that digitally connects every major touch-point in the real estate process— giving our customers unique visibility and access into all parts of the real estate transaction process. Our culture encourages collaboration, breakthrough thinking and work that makes a lasting difference. We reward initiative and informed decisions, and empower you to act in the best interests of our customers and our company.
The AVP is responsible for providing HR generalist support in alignment with Nationstar culture, policy/procedures, and best practices in the functional areas of HR, including but not limited to recruiting, performance management, rewards, etc. This position is responsible for day-to-day Human Resources functions in the areas of employee relations, coaching and counseling and performance management in addition to delivery and roll out of periodic processes such as succession management, employee survey action planning, etc.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for developing direction and structure for the XOME HR team supporting a diversified client group across the enterprise.
- Clearly consults and offers expertise in creating and maintaining cohesive relationships with all facets of HR and executive management.
- Manages employment relations issues and provides consultation, serving as advocate to employee and management in compliance with corporate policies, practices and programs.
- Partners with business units to define job specifications, job requirements and descriptions in accordance with HR Compensation.
- Develop and present various HR related programs.
- Strategically coaches, counsels and develops management regarding HR practices, providing a collaborative partnership between HR and the clients.
- Provides all levels of leadership with coaching, guidance specific but not limited to performance management, compensation, employee relations, change management, diversity, retention, and recruitment and retaining of employees resulting in higher productivity and performance within the departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred. We will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Minimum of 8years of HR generalist, with progressive HR leadership experiencepreferred.
- Demonstrated experience in communicating and building relationships with front line managers to be viewed as a trusted resource for advice and guidance.
- Track record leading moderately complex projects and/or HR programs.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, dealing with some intangibles and ambiguity.
- Expertise with commonly used concepts, practices and procedure within HR body of knowledge, including state and federal employment law.
- High level of energy with results orientation
- Excellent influencing and problem solving skills
- Experience in a fast-paced, detail-oriented role is critical, preferably within a large organization.
- PHR/SPHR Certification a plus but not required