$200K — $250K *
The Hawaiian Airlines ECM Marketing Manager (AVP) is responsible for the management, customer experience, and performance for all existing products of the Hawaiian Airlines MasterCard portfolio. The role will drive strategies to maximize performance including but not limited to early month on book, product upgrades, spend campaigns, merchant offer campaigns, attrition management, and benefits reinforcement. The ECM Manager will work directly with the Hawaiian Airlines partnership team, as well as many internal stakeholders such as Marketing, Strategic Analytics, Customer Experience, Finance, Legal and Compliance, Technology and Operations.
What you'll be doing?
· Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with both internal and external key contacts.
· Work directly with co-brand partner to develop engagement campaigns while managing partner needs and expectations.
· Manage financial drivers to maximize P&L performance.
· Develop and implement existing customer marketing strategies.
· Optimize marketing strategies to enhance customer experience, while establishing and maintaining controls to deliver excellence and continuity for the customer.
· Lead the creative development and copy review process for marketing initiatives and campaigns.
· Coordinate with partner on campaigns that use partner channels, and work with Legal and Compliance to ensure regulatory requirements are met for new offers, programs and creative.
· Track and report on campaign results and portfolio performance to both internal and external stakeholders, including opportunities to present to senior leadership.
· Assist in the management of proactive and reactive customer retention efforts.
· Identify potential risks that could be detrimental to growth plans or the overall relationship and develop/implement action plans to address risks.
· Lead project teams for ECM and Tech related initiatives.
· Balance many competing objectives and work with both internal and external teams to ensure effective communication amongst all parties.
What we're looking for:
· Bachelor's degree required (Business related field)
· 5+ years of experience in marketing or partnership
· 10+ years of credit card banking industry experience
Skills that will help you in the role:
· Graduate Degree (MBA – preferred)
· Demonstrated leadership ability
· Proven track record of business development, partner management and setting strategic direction
· Team player with strong oral and written communication skills. This individual will communicate with various levels of individuals cross-functionally. Including Executives, day to day contacts, peers, and external stakeholders. In addition, both executive level and managerial level contacts at the partner.
· Strong decision-making and judgment. The ability to have independent judgment and challenge the status quo isrequired. Balancing marketing message, simplicity, and partner opinions requires independent thought, ability to overcome objections, and a values-based decision approach.
· Demonstrated P&L accountability and ownership. This role has the autonomy to communicate and make decisions with the partner. Judgmental skills are needed to intuitively understand the P&L impacts / size of decisions and the best course of action to take. They will need to discuss and negotiate both internally with cross-functional Marketing,Finance, and Strategic Analytics teams as well as externally with the partner.
· Travel is required for this position (15%-20%)
Valid through: 7/16/2020