LPL Financial is looking for a marketing professional to drive the management and execution of digital growth campaigns. The ideal candidate for this role is an experienced digital marketer who has a passion for working with stakeholders to execute all aspects of campaigns that drive results, including the content development, measurement, and leveraging results to optimize campaigns.
This role requires a unique combination of creative and analytical thinking with the ability to keep the big picture in mind, while successfully managing relationships with stakeholders and partners. The ideal candidate is passionate about marketing, has successfully developed and managed complex digital marketing campaigns from start to finish and has prior experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Partners with Sales and Marketing leaders to develop integrated, high performing marketing campaigns and experiences that meet business goals and drive meaningful marketing outcomes
- Works closely with Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, Creative Services, and UX teams to execute campaigns
- Develops and writes content to support campaign assets, including email marketing, case studies, website copy, social media, etc.
- Leverages data to recommend digital campaigns, measure campaign effectiveness, and uses insights to optimize results
- Partners with digital analytics to define campaign data, prepare campaign results, insights, and opportunities
- 5 - 7+ years of experience in digital marketing, executing, and managing integrated marketing campaigns
- 5 - 7+ years of experience writing and content development (email marketing, case studies, etc.)
- 2+ years of prior experience working in the financial services industry (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including marketing/ creative, copywriting, editing, and proofing
- Track record of developing creative new approaches, generating measurable results, and identifying opportunities for campaign improvement
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, driver of results in ambiguous circumstances
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to grasp assignments and run from inception through to completion.
- Comfortable working in a fast-changing environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Strong collaboration and project management skills, including a demonstrated track record in managing complex projects across functional teams and departments
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.