The Anti-Money Laundering Global Reporting Analyst will interact with subject matter experts across Citi's AML function and Citi's lines of business to identify, measure and report AML Metrics. This includes use of data analysis tools such as MicroStrategy, Cognos and other tools as necessary. The Analyst will require advanced use of Excel to analyze trends, identify both drivers and risks, and communicate findings and recommendations in a clear, concise fashion.
In order to succeed, strong partnerships must be developed and maintained with global stakeholders from the business, operation teams and compliance functions. The analyst will:
- Source and prepare AML metrics for use in Operations and Governance forums
- Enhance existing metrics, refine thresholds, and propose new metrics to measure AML performance and risks
- Present proposals and findings of analysis to team members and senior stakeholders in a clear and succinct manner both orally and in writing
- Draft policies and guidance documents to promote business understanding of the reporting process
- Write and update process documentation to promote a sustainable AML reporting program
- 5+ years of experience at large banks or consultancies producing metrics and analytical summaries
- 2+ years of experience working with a Compliance, Risk Management, or Anti-Money Laundering focus
- Knowledge of business intelligence platforms such as MicroStrategy, or Cognos desired
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and adapt to shifting requirements and priorities
- Ability to manage significant workload independently and effectively
- Demonstrated experience using Excel's advanced functions including use of pivot tables
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint and producing executive-level presentations
- Strong understanding of an anti-money laundering program with CAMS certification desired
- Bachelor's Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
-- Job Family Group:
Business Strategy, Management & Administration -- Job Family:
Business Administration -- Time Type:
Full time --
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting