- Perform monthly closing, forecasting and reporting duties and be a strategic partner to SLT & Staff:
- As part of Finance & BD leadership teams, drive functional initiatives, evaluate investment decisions and influence strategy to ensure compliance, productivity & profitability.
- Provide strategic financial decision support to the functional SLT’s / Staff and advocate for functional resource needs.
- Partner with respective SLT staff members to drive financial decision making, monitor and forecast expenses.
- Lead monthly and annual expense forecasting, closing and reporting for Finance & BD consolidating data for external and internal information requests and disclosures
- Refine & develop reporting and analysis packages for leadership & staff.
- Provide financial analysis and summaries, including identification of key drivers of the results, and areas of opportunity and risks in the respective functions.
- Assist with consolidation and reporting of Enabling Finance results.
- Guide shared SYF India support resource.
- Drive completion of monthly accounting entries to properly state month end accruals.
- Partner with sourcing to review contracts, SOWs and purchase orders for compliance with company policy, legal entity requirements, and accounting distribution.
- Maintain strong controls around project approval, spend & reporting.
- Advise and coordinate with cross functional project teams.
- Respond to requests for audit and regulatory support.
- Drive sourcing, accounting and tax controllership.
- Assist with ad hoc analysis as required.
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or related field or in lieu of degree, 10 years equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years progressive financial management experience in FP&A and Accounting
- Hyperionfinancial systems experience
- Proven leadership abilities and the ability to lead/engage on cross-functional projects
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) and to develop a clear, concise message both externally and internally
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Strong managerial & team building skills
- Strong analytical and process skills, experience with financial models, and experience analyzing data to provide meaningful results
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills
Job ID: 1800000595