We are looking to hire a seasoned, dynamic AVP to take responsibility for the Healthcare/Pharma Vertical in North America; driving a team of enterprise account managers focused on strategic selling of Adobe Digital Marketing Solutions within the territory. The role blends the daily management activities associated with corporate strategic selling as well as ensuring all the essential discipline, account planning and resources are in place to drive our enterprise sales in the vertical on a sustainable basis.
What you will do
• Manage team of 7 Enterprise Named Account Managers.
• Evangelize and grow the Adobe Digital Marketing story.
• Drive the account-planning process: both internally and externally.
• Build resources and skill-set within the team to enable success on a repeatable basis.
• Review individual performance on a regular basis and build plans for improvement.
• Identify the need for marketing support and work closely with the marketing to ensure that qualified leads are generated on an ongoing basis.
• Manage and monitor the full business and coverage model.
What you need to succeed
• 5 – 7 years’ prior Sales management experience required, with a proven track record in building and leading teams within the enterprise software space, preferably selling a complex solution within the Digital Marketing arena.
• Recent experience selling into or managing a team within a Financial Services vertical.
• Extensive prior Enterprise Software selling experience highly preferred.
• Track record of achieving/exceeding both personal and team sales quota and market share goals.
• Proven success in selling to executives, VP and/or "C" level.
• Excellent networking ability.
• Able to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas.
• Skilled Solution seller with proven ability to create win-win proposals.
• Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
• Excellent organizationally and time management skills. Self-motivated and disciplined.
• Able to maintain a high level of productivity and work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-oriented environment.
• Ability to travel 40 – 60%.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status