$150K — $250K
Our customer, a provider of Semiconductor Intellectual Property (IP) Cores is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to manage their Mobile Connectivity and Mobile Storage Interface IP solutions.
We are looking for a result oriented manager to market, strategize and drive products to meet current customer needs and future industry trends to ensure we grow leadership in our focussed portfolio of IP products.
• Positioning, pricing, and driving new product launches into the market
• Business development and demand creation, including frequent interaction with customers
• Leveraging our industry leadership position in power, area and performance efficiency to develop product strategies and roadmaps
• Creating outbound marketing collateral and sales training material
• Analyzing and applying market research and competitive data
• Working closely with Sales and FAE organisations to achieve business goals
• Engineering degree with demonstrated 10+ years’ experience in a product marketing role in Semiconductor or semiconductor IP areas.
• Technical understanding of interfaces like MIPI, USB, eMMC, UFS etc.
• Ambitious individual with a competitive spirit to ensure leadership.
• Accustomed to working in a cross-functional, globally diverse environment and at all levels of an organization
• Exceptional communication and public speaking skills is a must
• Available to travel worldwide
Valid through: 1/26/2021
$150K — $200K
23 days ago
$200K — $250K
2 days ago
$150K — $200K