We are looking for an Assistant Vice President (AVP) of Marketing in the Fort Mill office to help lead project management and execution of an exciting new program within LPL's Marketing and Communications organization.
The AVP will be part of an entrepreneurial lead generation team that is building out new capabilities for LPL's advisors. This highly visible position will play a strategic role at LPL and will be critical to creating new capabilities and bringing them to market.
- •Two critical skills are necessary for this role:
- •As a Marketing Manager, you will contribute towards developing a strategy to drive all lead generation and lead nurturing efforts, including setting strategy, developing forecasts, executing and measuring results.
- •As a Project Manager, you are accountable for working with executive sponsors, senior leaders, business analysts to define, socialize and attain buy-in of scope, benefits and expected outcomes in the early stages of project initiation. Ongoing planning, tracking and execution of projects of varying scale and complexity requires a high degree of skill in cross-functional collaboration, communication and leadership which you will be accountable for delivering. In addition, a key component of success will be external vendor selection and ongoing management of those vendors.
- •Over time, we forecast that the allocation of time spent on project management will diminish as the program matures and the need for marketing grows.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- •Minimum Education Required: Bachelor's degree
- •Minimum Experience Required: 7+ years of digital marketing experience including email campaigns, content marketing, webinars, SEO and paid channels.
- •B2C lead generation experience with the demonstrated ability to manage leads, funnels, nurture strategies, drip marketing, digital, online and live events.
- •Prior vendor management experience (e.g., Digital Marketing and Content Agencies)
- •Strong project management skills which includes the ability to plan, manage across a matrixed organization, and develop/execute large scale projects from inception to completion.
- •Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management and Marketing Automation tools (e.g., Salesforce, Pardot, Exact Target, Hubspot)
- •Ability to perform high-level business analysis and reporting
Preferred candidate profile:
- •A good mix of creative and analytical thinking
- •Thrives in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high tolerance for ambiguity
- •Strong talent management skills by way of teaching and sharing knowledge to build capabilities across teams
- •Ability to identify and solve problems within the target scope, while having the foresight to see beyond the initial problem, preparing for potential downstream impacts
- •Advanced interpersonal and behavioral skills including team and individual leadership, oral and written communication, conflict resolution, negotiation, influencing and delegating
- •Strong work ethic and comfortable being a role model for others
- •Experience with broker dealer, RIA, investment or financial services firm is a plus
- •Highly capable in Excel, Word, Visio, PPT and MS Project and/or Smartsheet