$80K — $100K *
This role has responsibility to manage, track, and optimize collections and recoveries strategy for the first line across US Consumer Bank.
What you'll be doing?
· Help to manage and monitor credit strategies related to customers in collections
· Develop strong understanding of risk-related data in terms of infrastructure and user platforms.
· Develop robust MI for collections/operations across product for customer profile as well as performance
· Identify opportunities to optimize current credit and operational strategy across products.
· Incorporate bureau and other external data to further enhance the credit strategy.
· Help to contribute to recommendations for management direction and business initiatives to address risk-related opportunities within the US Consumer Bank portfolio, including Cards, Loans, and Deposits
· Develop, manage and maintain effective working relationships with people at all levels across BCUS, Operations, and CRO
· Coordinate with senior leaders across BCUS to ensure full understanding and exposure to the key risks and trends involved in the risk profile and performance of the US business
· This role requires a good deal of interaction with peers, managers, and senior leaders across the organization
What we're looking for:
· Bachelor's Degree or higher
· 6+ years' experience in the financial services industry
· 2+ years' SAS/ORACLE and/or Python knowledge required
· 2+ years' of data extraction/management
Skills that will help you in the role:
· Demonstrated experience with analytical and data driven responsibilities
· Experience with collections strategy
· Understanding of Barclaycard US structure and products
· Detail oriented, with the ability to self-manage activities
· Control focused, understanding the implications of working out of a control framework and the risks that imposes to implementations and BCUS on a larger scale.
· Ability to multitask and react in a fast-paced organization
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
· Experience in use of risk management tools/systems
Valid through: 7/16/2020