• Provide credit analysis/underwriting for new lease transactions and ensure it is conducted efficiently and timely within existing policies
• Handle a variety of transactions, some of which require complex and unique structures
• Assist sales representatives with prescreening and structuring transactions for prospective lessees
• Hold due diligence meetings / conference calls with customer CFOs or other financial management as required
• Assist in the negotiation of lease and third-party assignment documentation
• Decision making within credit limit authority and making recommendations on credit requests above existing authority
• BS degreerequired, preferably with a major in Finance or Accounting. Masters Degreepreferred
• Minimum 7+ years experience in credit underwriting with a bank or commercial finance company.
• Experience in credit underwriting of Industrial & Technology assets is preferred
• Ability to analyze financial statements and other pertinent credit information and make credit decisions or recommendations
• Strong writing and verbal skills required
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment with multiple talks and deadlines
• Technical skills in financial statement analysis, risk analysis and legal contract requirements.