The Integrated Marketing Planning team isresponsible for partnering with business units/channels and Marketing experts within TD to create and execute world classmarketing plans that driveshareholder value through customer acquisition and loyalty. The team owns creating consumer insights, monitoring trends, buildingmarketing strategies and plans, developing and executing integratedmarketingcampaigns, management and allocation of themarketingbudget, and measuring/improving in market results. As a key business partner, themarketing planning team acts as a key consultant to the business on all aspects ofmarketing, influencing the business strategy, as well as ensuring that the TD brand is protected and delivered in the customerexperience.
- Card Acqusition: Drive Card acquisition across TD/MBNA cards portfolio. Initial responsibilities will focus on the MBNA portfolio.
- Customer Journey: Deliver frictionless end to end customer journey for card acquisition
- Loyalty: Deliver on loyalty initiatives such as balance transfers or line increases for credit cards
- Customer Insight & Trends; Coaches team to understand & synthesize consumer trends , identifying research gaps and planning market research, interpreting consumer information for your business, anticipating customer opportunities, generating & applying customer insights
- Build and Protect the Brand; identify the brands strengths and weaknesses, recognize the drivers and indicators of brand health recommend corrective actions. Applies the Brand to all aspects of marketing and is the key resource for the business on the brand. Understand end to end customer journeys and support the business to deliver the brand through customer experience.
- Influencing Business Strategy; Provide thought leadership, strategic advice to senior executives (VP+) within the business, be the voice of the customer and a trusted advisor to business partners for all marketing and customer activities. Influence and have an impact on price, product, distribution and promotions. Build and maintain close working relationships with key business partners to understand and influence business strategic priorities, and direction, ensuring that business objectives can be converted into effective marketing plans or customer strategies.
- Business Marketing Plan Owner; Setting the tone and ensuring the integrity of the approved Annual Marketing Plan is being delivered in a transparent way. Constantly evaluate and recommend change to improve business impact via marketinginvestment.
- Integrated Marketing Campaigns: Leadership and approval of campaigns and oversight of marketing execution for all projects up to $1-5MM, leadership role in campaigns +$1-5MM to ensure on strategy execution, appropriate governance and stakeholder approvals are delivered. Coach and lead the team through the development of budget allocations, media strategy and creative executions. Leverages and builds relationships with lead creative and media agencies.
- Coach & Develop the Team/Organization: Provide people leadership, delivering on strategies to attract, motivate and retain a highly diverse, qualified and engaged team to fulfill current and future business needs. Able to develop a team of marketers in all aspects of the marketing competencies and act as resource and mentor to others. Can improve or create new processes for the organization, with a longer term impact (2-3years).
- Site Lead for Ottawa marketing team: Lead the Ottawa Marketing employees at a local level, ensuring optimal employee experience
Post-secondary education in Business or Marketing , MBA would be an asset
10+ years of Marketing experience. The AVP marketing will be strategic, creative and dynamic marketing leader who has a proven ability to drive results while leading and developing high performing teams. Executive communication and presentations skills are required and the ability to strategically influence and build support. The bank has set aggressive targets for growth, and the AVP will be instrumental in ensuring customers realize meaningful value when utilizing its products.
Demonstrated ability to;
- Live TD Shared Commitments
- Transparency & collaboration across the organization.
- Drive for results
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to build common purpose
- Responsive, pro-active and approachable.
- Strategic and broad thinking
- Think TDBG and foster collaboration
- Customer focused change agent.