The successful candidate will work with Sales, Analytics, Digital and Marketing Execution teams to:
- Determine approach to build high growth for the Synchrony HOME program by collaborating with other Synchrony Financial business functions (Sales, Operations, Technology) to develop new capabilities and to expand/operationalize existing ones.
- Leverage industry experts / consultants in home-related retail segments, technology, and consumer/dealer networks.
- Drive the strategy development and execute campaigns across all lifecycle stages for prospect consumer and cardholder audiences.
- Coordinate omni-channel marketing strategies, including traditional and focusing heavily on digital marketing. Build on current plan and incorporate future growth plans (Site, Search Engine, Display Ads, Mobile, Social Media) for continued high growth of the Synchrony HOME program.
- Campaign development across cardholder base to drive maximum adoption and utilization while increasing customer satisfaction and profitable sales growth.
- Assist in development of modeling, forecasting, and ongoing measurement of marketing activity and cardholder campaigns to ensure maximization of investment and brand awareness reach.
- Guide consumer research studies and integrate outcomes into the network via product expansions, modifications, and design decisions.
- Collaborate with and coordinate alignment of strategy and execution efforts with the Synchrony HOME Business Marketing team.
- Work with communications leaders to maximize consumer-focused press releases.
- Ensure program and Synchrony Financial performance goals are met.
- Ensure company compliance requirements are satisfied as well as protections from enterprise risk.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or, in lieu of a degree, a high school diploma and 9 years of marketing experience in the credit card or financial services industries
- A minimum of 5 years of total marketing experience that includes at least 4 years of consumer marketing experience and 3 years of digital marketing experience
- Marketing experience in credit card networks, financial services, or retail industry
- MBA from an accredited institution
- Ability to leverage technology and help create new products, channels, and business models
- Experience with web-based sales / marketing activities and/or mobiletechnologies
- Familiarity with loyalty programs and direct to consumer marketing strategies
- Familiarity `e’ marketplace businesses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent strategic, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Excellent influencing and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated self-motivation and initiative
- Quantitative and creative acumen
Job ID: 1800000656