$200K — $250K *
About the role
Responsible for leading the compliance unit for assigned areas, including compliance monitoring, legislative change management and market conduct exams. This role also supports and partners with the Group Benefits Division. Additional responsibilities include the management and development of department strategy and company-wide policies on behalf of the compliance department.
What you will do
• Accountable for the management and development of strategic direction of the work group/function; helps drive strategy (develop, adapt, execute) for department Develops solutions that impact and help to define the strategic direction of the department/division.
• Develop and maintain effective controls designed to monitor the effectiveness of the organization’s compliance program.
• Develops company or division wide policies and procedures; officer level denotes authority to approve company-wide policies for the Compliance Department.
• Is a Servant-Leader, dynamic, confident, inspirational self-starter with the ability to support and influence others through effective verbal and written presentation skills. Strong emotional intelligence and ability to develop and sustain meaningful relationships.
• Plays a major role in planning and analysis related to staffing, budgets, and expenses and overall departmental resource allocation strategy.
• Interacts on a regular basis with executive management regarding substantive compliance matters and asked to participate in critical business decisions.
Who you are
• College degree or equivalent work experience.
• 10+ years compliance experience, 5+ years of management.
• Comprehensive understanding of business operations and life insurance and group benefits products and of the related legislative, regulatory, and in-house company policy requirements associated with them.
• Adept at discussing industry best practices and has high level of industry engagement.
• Has established a strong reputation within the industry as a compliance leader.
• Sets strategies and understands industry trends.
• Has a deep understanding of the business, challenges, and expectations of the business, our customers, and the industry.
• High level of involvement in industry and awareness of best practices and emerging compliance issues.
Valid through: 6/23/2021
$100K — $150K *
17 days ago