Achieve profit and growth objectives for specialty auto insurance product line in California.
Products are designed to cover general liability, uninsured motorist liability, collision liability, and similar for specialty commercial vehicles such as: tow trucks, garbage trucks, cement trucks, flatbed trucks, log carrier, trailer trucks, pickup trucks, container haulers, and similar.
FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
1. Develop and implement business plans to maximize profit and growth for portfolio with accountability for profit and loss.
2. Lead and motivate state product management team.
3. Create and implement go to market strategies related to:
*** Street pricing and rate levels.
*** Implementation processes for both run off and new products.
*** Underwriting rules and guidelines.
***Portfolio mix planning and balancing.
*** Development of contracts, forms, procedures, and endorsements.
*** Sales and product expense controls.
*** Fee generation.
*** Catastrophic loss mitigation, reserving, and reinsurance.
4. Support sales leadership in managing agent relationships. Influence agencies to adopt new products, programs, technologies, and practices.
5. Maintain individual state regulatory compliance.
Excellent compensation package with opportunity to grow within a well established company. Profit Sharing, 401(k) Savings Plan and end of year bonus. Full benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Care Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, Domestic Partner Benefits, Short- and Long-Term Disability. Paid time off for personal and sick days, vacations and federal holidays. Relocation assistance available.
Please reference #37962189 when responding.Education Requirements: Bachelor DegreeMinimum Experience Requirements: 2-5 yearsJob City Location: Los AngelesJob State Location: CAJob Country Location: USA