As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
The AVP, Channel Marketer is responsible for leading the development and execution of integrated marketing strategies to drive sales growth and client retention in the Corporate Markets segment. This position reports directly to the Chief Business Marketing Officer – Retirement.
- Responsible for leading the development and execution of integrated marketing strategies to drive sales growth and client retention
- Acts as a thought leader on topics related to Retirement of interest to plan sponsors, participants and intermediaries influencing presentations, white papers, case studies and info graphics
- Collaborates with internal marketing teams as well as business partners to develop and execute strategies
- Proficient in the use of marketing technology for lead generation programs as well as use of data to inform campaign design as well as the ability to demonstrate marketing’s contribution to business results
- Develops and utilizes standard work and processes to lead and manage work
- Works closely with marketing segment directors to ensure marketing strategy and creative brief align with business objectives and with specialized marketing hubs to incorporate marketing best practices into work.
- Develops standard work and processes including requesting, developing and ongoing management of marketing communications.
- Manages the department’s budget.
- Develop expertise in, using and coaching to, the 10 Continuous Improvement tools
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication, or related discipline. Advanced professional degree a plus.
- 10-15 years relevant experience, preferably in retirement related marketing, strategy and account management positions
- 3+ years of staff management experience (for manager)
- Experience building and executing strategies specific to Retirement audiences including Plan Sponsors, Participants, and intermediaries
- Demonstrated success at marketing activities and ability to develop marketing strategies and creative briefs.
- In-depth knowledge of retirement industry, market, and products; experience in all media – print, video, digital ad copy
- Clear passion and focus for the customer
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including strong ability to present plans and proposals in group and/or one-on-one settings.
- Demonstrated success in building relationship with executive management teams.