The AVP, CareCredit Digital Analytics role is responsible for analytical support for consumer digital initiatives, digital insights, and cross channel marketing measurement & optimization. This role will support the CareCredit consumer marketing teams. This role will provide consumer digital channel analyses & insights, digital campaign performance analyses, consumer digital marketing/ product marketing analyses, design KPIs, and utilize analytical tools to measure business performance and support profitable growth.
- Lead all digital product and marketing analytics efforts for CC consumer
- Conduct extensive analysis of performance trends, provide insightful business performance reporting and make recommendations
- Provide actionable insights into effectiveness & efficiency of CC acquisition & retention campaigns
- Drive digital campaign measurement accuracy & optimization opportunities
- Provide analytics support to help understand effectiveness of consumer digital products
- Drive open-ended analyses to gather insights to help reduce customer friction & improve digital product performance
- Lead cross channel analyses to understand the effectiveness of digital marketing channels and opportunities to optimize marketing investments
- Drive attribution modeling, analyses, and optimization opportunities
- Act as a SME, offer analytical and strategic thinking, understand business needs and requirements, and be able to translate needs and requirements into data and data architecture
- Provide primary analytics support to develop and implement KPIs, reporting and dashboards to monitor, report and measure performance of new initiatives, product and programs
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree OR in lieu of degree, high school diploma/GED and 9+ years of analytics experience
- 5+ years of professional work experience, including:
- 4+ years experience in digital analytics, product analytics or site/web analytics in B2C/ B2B2C frameworks
- 4+ years experience in tools such as Python, R, SAS, SPSS, SQL, Advanced Excel, Tableau, etc.
- MBA or advanced degree preferred in statistics, decision science or predictive analytics
- Experience synthesizing insights from structured analyses to inform business decisions and communicating with stakeholders in an effective manner
- Solid background with digital marketing/ product marketing campaign analytics, and site customer experience analyses
- Good understanding of digital marketing / cross channel attribution analyses, presenting findings and insights
- Identifying issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions
- Experience working on tasks or projects with cross-functional partners such as Marketing and Sales
- Strong knowledge of analytics tools including web analytics (Adobe Analytics/ Google Analytics)
- Proficient with SAS, Tableau, Python, R
- Strong skill in project management, communications, multi-tasking, ability to work independently, and relationship management are keys to success
- Ability to perform ad-hoc analysis, glean and form business insights under aggressive timelines
- Ability to synthesize/analyze diverse information, develop and recommend strategies, and articulate clearly to business partners and customers
- Solid understanding of card industry financial P&L drivers and key sensitivities, with business performance reporting experience
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the onboarding process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- New hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 70,000.00 – 150,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.
Job Family Group: