As the AVP Business Relationship Management in Omaha, you will join our enterprise IT Service Delivery team that is based in Englewood, CO. You will partner with service delivery, local hospital leadership and our third party IT vendors functioning as a customer focused, strategic IT advisor to guide senior business leaders toward the best use of information technology throughout our Nebraska Division.
Impact: Why does this role matter?
Simply put, this role matters because if our hospitals are not equipped with the best technology, we can’t provide the best patient care. You will work with business leaders to identify needs for change or new IT services. You will advise leaders on the best ways to meet their need, then manage the request through the ITS governance process ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction. By acting as the advocate for regional issues with ITS and IT Service Delivery, you are directly impacting patient care and satisfaction.
You can make the biggest impact by meeting these requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required. Master’s degree in Business or Information Technology preferred.
- 10+ years of large enterprise IT leadership experience.
- 5+ years’ experience deploying healthcare enterprise applications.
- Leadership skills, including the ability to establish and execute strategic direction while leading and developing innovative technology solutions to achieve identified business outcomes.
- Ability to participate as a member of an executive management team to drive solutions that use information technology to effectively and efficiently achieve business objectives.
- Healthcare provider industry experience is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ‘big picture’ thinking – the ability to see how parts interact with the whole.
- Excellent communication skills – interpersonal, presentation, written and facilitation.
- Ability to articulate complex technical strategies in a way that non-technical people will understand.
- Ability to build IT and business consensus that is supportive of driving change.