- Develop a strong pipeline for new revenue growth.
- Identify and solicit new revenue growth opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing accounts and banking centers/key bank partners.
- Successfully schedule and manage appointments with clients.
- Attain monthly sales quota.
- Self source outside referrals and leads.
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience selling Merchant, Bankcard or Financial Services.
- Outstanding sales, business development and negotiation skills.
- Strong hunter in customer-centered sales with a desire to exceed expectations and quotas.
- Ability to develop new business through prospecting.
- Previous client base in similar field or face to face outside sales environment.
- Ability to multitask and change direction in ever changing payment processing environment.
- Strong communications, including oral and presentation skills.
- Effective planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment.
- Multi-lingual ability.
- High School Diploma.
- 2+ years of sales experience (or Bachelor’s degree in lieu of experience).
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Ability to quickly learn various sales applications such as AMA, Salesforce.com, and 1Star.
- Works in varied environments involving sitting and standing. Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, including as a driver or passenger in an automobile. Ability to utilize a tablet and telephone prolonged periods of time. Ability to visit and move around at client sites including the ability to maneuver in a variety of places. Ability to lift, carry, and otherwise transport work-related materials that may weigh up to 25 lbs. and that may occasionally weigh in excess of 25 lbs.
- Travel is required to perform essential functions of the role.
- Responsible for supporting regulatory requirements under the Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, OFAC and other Anti-Money Laundering laws, rules, and regulations.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, performance standards, measurements, skills or requirements associated with this job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require other or different tasks to be performed when circumstances change.