Meets or exceeds assigned sales goals to small businesses (revenues up to $10MM) through outside sales; working with branch managers and completion of other activities. Contributes to the profitability and growth of the Business Banking Unit by building and developing new and expanded client relationships. Consults with customers and prospects about their financial goals and needs and identifies and promotes Enterprise Bank & Trust products and services to best meet those needs. Actively cross-sells appropriate banking products to new and existing customers.
Skills & Requirements
- Direct calling on prospective new clients on the phone, in person and via mail, email & other communication methods to generate deposits and fee income through alternative bank products and services; including pre-screening loan request, as necessary, to accomplish deposit goals. Spends a majority of time outside the bank.
- Meet established sales goals including total deposits, number of new relationships, and products per relationship.
- Maintain at least bi-annual contact with deposit customers to ensure the customer is satisfied with products and service being received from the bank and it identify any changes in the customer's business that may require an additional or different products and services as well as to ask for added business via referrals.
- Promote favorable image of the bank in all business activities within the community.
- Work closely with team members to facilitate the on boarding of clients, including facilitating the introduction of the team members to the client.
- Log and maintain all call and sales activity in Sales Force on no less than a weekly basis.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Proven ability to understand and implement a calling plan that meets business development expectations
- Analytical skills and reasonable experience level to decision credit requests
- Ability to manage multiple duties efficiently with a high commitment to job quality and client satisfaction
- Excellent presentation, communication, and customer service skills
- Team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others
- Good phone voice with professional and well-groomed appearance
- Ability to interview customers and understand requests
- Ability to prioritize; handle multiple tasks, and work independently
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented with the ability to complete forms and handle transactions with a high degree of accuracy
Education and/or Experience:
- Three to five years outside sales experience
Computer and Software Skills:
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations: