• A four year degree is required in Finance, Economics, or Accounting.
• Must be fluent in either Cantonese or Mandarin in addition to English.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience working in a Financial Institutions Department.-
• Manage Vostro accounts and foreign currencies Nostro account with other correspondent banks.
• Develop and maintain business relationships with banks and non-bank financial institutions.
• Promote bank products and services to FIs to increase funding sources and asset portfolio.
• Collaborate with WBD, deposit, operational, and other related functional departments to deliver timely business opportunities and solutions to FI's located in the U.S., mainland China, or other countries as needed.
• Manage and develop business relationship with correspondent banks including establishing reviewing and renewal of trading limits and counter- party lines of credit.
• Update and prepare meeting memos, marketing materials, monthly industry reports.
• Coordinate with local legal counsel on regulatory requirements.
• Compile required documents and conduct KY/CDD and due diligence
• Create and maintain files of financial institution customers, and maintain F1 database and related listing.
Local candidates only. Base salary plus bonus, good benefits, and retirement package.
Staubach & Associates is a NATIONWIDE search firm based in Central NJ specializing in recruitment and placement within the fields of Transportation, Logistics, Engineering, and Human Resources.