We are currently looking to hire an Assistant Vice President within the Culture and Community Engagement department, which is a part of LPL’s Human Capital organization. This role will work closely with the Senior Vice President of Advisor Diversity and Inclusion to develop business tools and programs that will equip our LPL Financial advisor network to connect with new investor markets to support business growth.
- •As a seasoned leader, will manage the development of advisor tools and programs from ideation to execution.
- •Strategize with LPL sales and consulting teams to operationalize tools and programs to optimize advisor and LPL growth.
- •Effectively manage a cross-functional internal working team to collaborate and create solutions for advisors to authentically connect with diverse groups of investors.
- •Create action and plans, manage details, and execute with excellence to deliver innovative, quality solutions to LPL advisors.
- •Develop impactful partnerships with internal teams to achieve collective outcomes.
- •Manage vendors, resources and budgets to deliver products on time and on budget.
- •Measure results and identify business intelligence insights to track impact.
- •Develop and implement process to collect advisor data and relationship updates.
- •Manage internal and external communication and training plans to raise awareness and understanding of the firm’s diversity and inclusive initiative for advisors.
- •Minimum bachelor’s degreerequired
- •Minimum 5 years’ experience in financial services, preferably in a sales or client service/relationship management
- •Proficient in Word, Excel, and Power Point software systems
- •Strong understanding for the financial industry and of the financial advisor and their business objectives and dynamics
- •A passion for creating innovative solutions and programs and developing a plan to execute with excellence
- •Excellent communication and writing skills with an enthusiastic, polished professional demeanor
- •Strong organization skills, process orientation and passion for being detail-oriented
- •Comfortable working in fast-paced environment, and able to multi-task and prioritize project work
- •Strong relationship and consulting skills with a client-centric orientation in order to develop rapport with clients and community organizations
- •Ability to listen, understand and empathize with client’s point of view
- •Comfortable in managing ambiguity during our experimental processes
- •A highly respectful and personable approach to client and coworker interactions
- •Must be capable of working autonomously to deliver project tactics and manage milestones, taking ownership and accountability for results
- •Is digitally savvy and can develop a strategic approach to the digital diversity experience for advisors
- •Limited travel may be required to support advisor events
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retailfinancial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.
Job ID: R-005655