We are looking for Avionics Technical Designer/Drafter for our client in Clifton, NJ
Job Title: Avionics Technical Designer/Drafter
Job Location: Clifton, NJ
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Responsible for electro-mechanical packaging, hardware design, and integration of electronics into ruggedized avionics systems, including detailed subassembly and part development.
- Tasks will involve working with minimal supervision on machined parts and assemblies; PWB and module integration into the electro-mechanical designs; and development of electrical components and interfaces such as backplanes, cables, harnesses, and connectors.
- Responsibilities include documentation and drawing generation. Must be proficient at multitasking, and effective at communicating and collaborating with multifunctional project teams.
- All work will be done on Pro/E Creo and Windchill and in accordance with AWE Y14.100 and ASME Y14.5 Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
- familiarity with military and iPC standards is preferred but not required. Candidate must be a US citizen.
- A minimum of 10 years' experiencerequired.
- Onsite Pro/E test may be required to assess basic fluency with the specified CAD tools and associated documentation skills.