Dynetics, an employee-owned company, is seeking a talented Avionics Systems Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics is seeking an Avionics systems engineer to support their avionics products division.
Performing system design and development, system analyses, system testing, data collection and analysis in support of Dynetics’ products. While serving in the systems engineering role, the candidate is involved in all systems engineering phases to include requirements definition, allocation, maintenance, and verification/validation of program requirements. The candidate develops systems and sub-system specifications and interface control documents. The candidate supports the requirements verification process through development and execution of verification and test plans. In addition, the candidate will support major program reviews including SRR, PDR/CDR, and Test Readiness Reviews (TRR).
Bachelors or Masters degree in an Engineering program from an accredited college/university with 5 years or more of system engineering experience.
- Ability to work on multiple programs of varying complexity
- Experiencein systems engineering processes including
- System analysis on products that may employ one or more of the following: electrical, electronic, mechanical, power system, batteries, RF, digital/analog communications, thermal management and othertechnologies
- Identification, allocation, and decomposition of program requirements
- Develops system, sub-system requirements documents
- Develops interface control documents
- Develops test plans that support the verification/validation of requirements
- Considers safety, cost, and schedule requirements on programs that comply with Department of Defense and company processes
- Familiarity with specialized systems engineering tools such as DOORS are preferred.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Job Number: 01.09.99-27